September 18-20, 2016, Squaw Valley Resort, Reno/Tahoe
If It’s Disruptive,
It’s On The Summit Agenda.
Aviation has always been typified by “disruptive” trends. That means the past is no indicator of the future.
Identifying and anticipating emerging trends is the factor that separates leaders from followers, and success from mediocrity or outright failure.
Get Disruptive At the IAFS…
At the Summit, we discuss disruption with the visionary leaders in aviation that are driving change. Take a look at some of the issues every area of the industry faces in the next 18 months…
– International carriers are now global carriers… that completely alters future capacity planning…
– Forecasting airliner demand can no longer be done based on demand by region of the world… it’s now a matter of anticipating the carriers that will make the decisions, and from that point, how the fleets will be used…
– China is increasingly a factor affecting all areas of air travel and air logistics… the IAFS is the only event that translates this into data and planning information for airports & communities across the USA… our Airports:China forecast will give new light to this…
– Global traffic affects all of America, too. The IAFS was the first event to illuminate the fact that close to 30% of all US enplanements are directly or indirectly the result of international travel…
– The effects of terrorism in the EU may affect traffic at US airports… we’ll discuss this with airline leaders at the IAFS…
– Changes in fleets will disrupt airline route strategies… It was at the Summit that the first forecasts were delivered predicting the retirement of 50-seat jets – and the core reasons why – long before others “discovered’ the trend.
This is the reason aviation leaders clear their calendar for the Boyd Group International Aviation Forecast Summit. It delivers business planning intelligence that no other event gets close to.
Join us. Click here to go to the Summit website for more information & to register.
Going To World Routes This Year?
Come To The IAFS™ To Get Prepared!
If you’re planning on visiting China this year to meet with airlines, we’d suggest you first join us at the IAFS™ for two cutting-edge sessions that will give you a demonstrable informational competitive edge…
Airports:China™ Traffic Forecast
This is a Summit session you don’t want to miss! We’ll be unveiling the first comprehensive China-US air passenger forecast. It will review where the new emerging markets will be, and where Chinese visitation will manifest at airports across the USA.
Over the next five years 26 million Chinese will visit this country. In this session, we’ll be outlining where this new traffic will be coming from, and where we can expect it to manifest in the USA. Today, over 80% of all China visitation is from just three airports – which means a lot of future traffic potential from more than a dozen other major cities in China.
From this session, you’ll get real insights regarding where new China-US demand will focus. You’ll have better data regarding how your community can fit in the coming tsunami of more direct service from the Middle Kingdom.
China-US Opportunities Symposium – Pre-Summit Workshop
Another key element in attracting service from Chinese carriers is the levels of China-Welcome™ your airport can community can deliver to guests coming in from the Middle Kingdom.
To be sure, this comprehensive subject can be only outlined in a two-hour Symposium, but it will deliver insights that give a better cultural understanding regarding how to craft your presentations and interactions with these carriers.
Principals from China NiHao, LLC., will be there to deliver the program.
Note that the Symposium is part of the optional pre-Summit Workshop program, and is open only to attendees at the IAFS™. It will be held Saturday, September 17, at the Squaw Valley Resort at 3:30PM. The remainder of the Workshop program will be on Sunday afternoon.
For more information on the pre-Summit Workshops, click here.
Clear Your Calendar.
Our Venue Will Help Clear Your Strategic Vision, Too
This year, the global nature of the Boyd Group International Aviation Forecast Summit is underscored by the venue – Squaw Valley, the site of the 1960 Winter Olympics.
We are honored to be hosted by the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Squaw Mountain was the venue for the 1960 Winter Olympics, and along with our hosts, we’re planning to make the 2016 International Aviation Forecast Summit one, that like the Olympics, pushes to new heights of data, information and business intelligence for all attendees.
Click here for more details and to get the special early registration rates!